Monday 12 September 2011

The Biggest Loser

I'm still in raya mood and I bet most of us feel the same. Of course! because we still have another 2 weeks to celebrate! Raya kan sebulann! Hehe. And sebab raya we eat non-stop. Sebab open houses back to back bloom campur weddings. Haha... I seriously loves eating, but who doesn't? Sigh.


Makan banyak sangat until terlupa biggest loser contest in office. Ptg td Ada weighing session, ohh noo lupa pulak kali ke berapa, if x mistaken the 8th times. Kali ke 8 since it was started and kali pertama since lepas raya. And my weight is (drumrollllllll) jeng jeng jeng... I think I shall keep it to myself.hehe.


Most of contestant yg timbang ptg td tensi sbb berat masing-masing naik. Giler x naik. Kan raya.haha. Paling banyak naik since last timbang is syazwan.. Haha. 4kg tu naik sebab raya. Kahkahkah.


The rest of contestants naik jugak, tapi slight increase only. Sebab depa cakap dah sempat reduce balik by puasa 6! Good job guys!


Gue? Hehe. Turun babe! Even x banyak, but achievement tuhhh. Hehe.


Yang plg gue tensi, dgn siapa lg kalau bukan aishah. Patutnya dia ni kena disqualified sebab dia x gemuk punnnn, tapi ntah macammana boleh masuk. Haha. Dengki! Dengki sebab dia dh 3 times menang weekly. Gue baru 2 kali. And the paling x best is aishah adalah bakal pemenang ptg td. Damn! Hahaha. Kali ke empat! FYI, weekly winner dapat rm50. hoho. Kira oklah tu, boleh cover lunch seminggu.


Ok, my next step to achieve my mission "biggest loser winner wannabe", I'm gonna perform Puasa 6 starting tomorrow. Yeah, let's do it! Jom!


Nahh, ni the most famous Tips untuk kurangkan berat badan dgn cara sihat and without exercise:


i. Kurangkan pengambilan karbohidrat;
ii. Kurangkan makanan berminyak;
iii. Kurangkan gula (avoid carbonated drinks);
iv. Kurangkan garam (makanan yg masin2)


But to stay healthy, exercise is very important.


P/s: need to jogging! 10km Siemens run is approaching!






Standard chartered KL Marathon was my 1st attempt for 10km. Exhausted but happy! *actually it was 10.6km* haha. I still remember I was very happy when I saw sign board 10km but tertipu, rupanya ada another 600m. Terus ku jerit "mintak nyawa!" Haha.


Goodnight!


Xoxo,
Fuzzy
Monday, 11.28PM (need to adjust my blog's time setting)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Coffee Mama said...

Yezzaaa! Akhirnya berjaya comment! Tahniah2 fuzzy!

fuzzycrazzy said...

Tq tq... Btw thanks to u too! For d free tutorial =)